At Kindest Care, we offer Personal Care Assistant Services (Non-Medical) as well as Long Term Home Health Services (Medical) to patients enrolled in the Pennsylvania Waiver Services (Community Health Choices). We are credentialed by all the are Managed Care Organizations in Pennsylvania, namely Keystone Community Health Choices, PA Health & Wellness, and UPMC.
The Personal Care Assistant Services are typically provided to individuals who require assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) due to physical, cognitive, or age-related impairments. These services are designed to help individuals maintain their independence and quality of life while receiving necessary assistance in their homes or in community settings.
Here’s an overview of Personal Care services we provide in Pennsylvania:
- Personal care such as assistance with personal hygiene, dressing, and feeding;
- Homemaking such as assistance withHousehold Tasks, Light Housekeeping,
- Shopping, Meal Planning and Preparation,
- Transportation and Companionship;
- Respite care such as assistance and support provided to the family as well as other non-medical services.
Our patients get the health care they need, where they need it most–at home. Services are provided directly by our employees